Custom Search

Monday, October 26, 2009

I found corn in her socks!!!

This weekend was filled with fall activities.... we visited our local corn maze and they've added so many family friendly activites! It costs $10 to go in, but it was worth it. Check out these great photos!
Eliada finally got to wear the outfit I've been waiting to put on her, orange, brown, yellow "fall leaves" jumper with a hoodie! And the hoodie got to be used... she fell asleep and it got a bit chilly. She's also wearing her babylegs, cornucopia pattern! And here she is, at 7 months, 19lbs:

Poor baby was scared, not sure if you can see it in this photo. But you can see grandmas hands, which she reached for seconds after I took this picture.

Yvette on the other hand, loved everything. Good thing she didn't want to go into the corn maze, it was dark and we didn't have a flash light. But she got daddy to play with her. They swung on this tire swing as well as painted a pumpkin, rode down the slides and the paddle go-cards! He's a great daddy!

Oh and yeah.... when we got home we all took a bath (not together) and while undressing the baby, I found a corn kernel in her sock!

No comments: