Oh boy, it's the beginning of flu season and we're all sick! Yvette came home yesterday throwing up! Hubby has nasty cough & congestion, I have a slight case of diarrhea and my little one, Eliada, just got diagnosed with the FLU!
I was fine with it because it's the weekend I was planning on everyone staying home and spending some quality (clean) time with the family doing crafts, making soup. BUT.... my mom took our sick daughter to the church fall festival. Yes, I know. Why didn't we let her go? Well we live with my mom but we don't spend much time with her during the week, and hubby and I usually sleep in a bit, so we've let her "kidnap" our daughter on the weekends. My mom looks forward to it. It was okay though, cause we ended up taking our little one to the doctor again.... she's had a high fever all day. We've been trying to keep it down.
Anyways, yesterday I was home with her all day and she pulled herself up. I had her sitting in the laundry basket while I folded clothes and she just grabbed onto the sides and pulled herself to a standing position....
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment