Custom Search

Friday, October 16, 2009

Sticky Notes

Boy.... hubby installed this thing called "Sticky Notes" and I love it! It looks like a little sticky note too! It's made me get so organized. Of course I use Google Calendar for all the major things, but for stuff like "Don't forget to take out the trash" or "time to sterilize the bottles." Hubby and I also leave each other little notes, heehe. It helps me keep on track with the kiddos too.

Speaking of kiddos... We got out the jumper today! She got in it and really didn't know what to do, but after a while she was jumping! I think we even have to raise it up a bit because her knees were a bit bent.

Eliada's sleeping is getting a bitter better as far as going to sleep by at least 3am and not waking up until 2pm... is that bad? I mean, of course she wakes up like twice to feed. I take and feed her while daddy sleeps more. Ohh! And I've just bought a few slings and a wrap so I can hold her and still do housework. I do have a traditional baby carrier, I think we bought it from JC Penny when we had our first baby, so not sure how safe it still is. I got it at some great deals from Diaperswappers.com. I love that website! Can't wait to get them. I also ordered some babylegs and got them on sale as well, I just got them today.

Yvette got her first report card.... she's not doing so good in Math. I've been meaning to go by and talk to the teacher... but I usually don't take a shower at night and when I get up I do housework and sometimes go walking, and don't take a shower until before I go pick her up at 3:30. Anywho, she's been doing an awesome job reading, she can read almost fluently as in say one word after another without thinking about it too long. I just hope she does that at school as well. She got A's in all the other subjects. I'm so proud of her.

It's pretty late.... g-nite. I tried to post pictures but the link isn't working.

No comments: