Custom Search

Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's been a while


Eliada is now 4 months... did i say that already? I'm not sure, but anyways. She also had her first bowl of cereal?! She had been getting about a teaspoon in her bottle, but last night we mixed about an ounce with a teaspoon or less with rice cereal. She wasn't suppose to eat for another 30 minutes but i figure it might take a while, so i'll start early. But nope... she got hungry sooner and was getting upset that she wasn't eating the cereal right, or fast enough. I don't know. so she had about three spoons, which is good, and then drank the rest of her bottle. We didn't take a picture... boohoo. But we'll take one today. The batteries are charging.


Yvette..... she's getting excited about her birthday. It's in like two weeks. I need to get off my but and start putting everything together and the finishing touches on everything. Grandma is going to make the pinata, which she hasn't started... but she should get it done in time. Ahh, and I had everything planned to get done here at home, but the DADDY doesn't want it here. So we have to go rent out one of the parks which i hate because it's not so kid friendly, even though it's a park.

I'm also having a crisis because I did not want there to be a birthday cake, I wanted a birthday SUNDAE! But how can I keep the ice cream cold, I would need lots of ice and ice chest to put it in. So I'm debating between having a regular cake or ice cream cake!?!

Wish us luck!!

No comments: