Yvette is finally on summer vacation. She was so glad to finish summer school. For some reason she was not excited to go to summer school every morning like when she was in Ms. Arredondo's class. She didn't like to eat breakfast at school either. But she did love it when I made her breakfast in the morning. I like making breakfast, but some morning I would have Eliada and then Yvette would wake up wanting bacon and eggs or pancakes. And moms know making breakfast with a baby attatched to your hip is kinda hard. But I'd do anything for her.
She's been spending days with grandma, she's learning valuable life lessons about the "Art of Shopping & Returning!" It's so funny.
Eliada will be 4 months next week and Santos & I plan on starting her on solids! I'll definatley take pics of that.
Off to the outlet mall!!!!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment