Custom Search

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wanting to walk...

For Christmas one of our uncles bought Eliada a walker. She's been walking in it for less than a month and boy can she make her way around the house. Sometimes she gets stuck between the fridge and cabinets, but she's pretty good. She also likes to chase the dog! The dog will run away for a while, I guess humoring her, but eventually she will hide in her cage!

The walker has also helped her want to start walking. She's done a few downward dog moves and both hubby and I get scared & excited at the same time. But she hasn't stood up yet. She will pull her self to standing position, but she's still scared to let go.

So proud....
((the darn video doesn't want to upload))


Yvette got all A's this report card. And her reading has gotten really good. She's a great sister but she gets chiflada around grandma and of course gets away with anything. She had to call daddy the other day to come pick her up while they were having dinner because she through a fit because the restaurant didn't have Egg Drop Soup! That's her new favorite soup.

Today we're actually going over to Mexico... hubby hasn't let the girls go since they were born. He doesn't like going himself, but we've gone a few times. I love going. I have lots of memories of traveling into Mexico to visit family and what not. I hope our girls will have some as well.

HAPPY SUNDAY!

No comments: