Last weekend, we went to the flea market and someone told me that I'm showing! How cool is that. I love being pregnant, even though I was nausea with this one, I just love the feeling that I'm keeping this fetus alive and soon it will be my very own baby!
My pants definatley don't fit me and at the last doctors appointment I had gained 8lbs! So, been doing a bit more, even though I still get super tired. I've been doing like 10 minutes of yoga and lifting some hand weights and go walking a couple times a week. The weather has been great that Yvette has joined us on her bike while we walk.
And Halloween just past! It was fun although there weren't many trick-or-treaters... why? Because it was on a Friday and it was the Homecoming football game. But we got candy and were invited to a party as well, so that was fun. Yvette was a princess and hubby and I were Mr. & Mrs. Baker, with me carrying a sign that said, "Bun in the Oven." I thought it was cute. We were also thinking of next year. Santos wants to be a vampire family! He said me & him would be mr. & mrs. Dracula, Yvette the princess vampire, the baby a black cat and dezi a bat! Okay... getting excited.
Stats:
19 weeks
Weight: 175
Waist: 45in.
Here's this months picture
No comments:
Post a Comment