Yvette got sick, then my mom got sick, and then finally Santos got sick. I went to the doctor today and got three meds that i have to take about every 4 hours! But besides that, everything is going great. I got my turkey day outfit, and probably use that as my Christmas one too! We still haven't decided if we'll stay in the valley or go up to Corpus. I think we should go to Corpus because an uncle of Santos has been in and out of the hospital.
As far as the pregnancy, nausea is down, but I still get this bland taste in my mouth which I think isn't letting me have cravings. Everything I eat doesn't satisfy me, wierd hu? But I am not craviing any healthy foods.... I do like some nice cold pineapple!
Santos says my belly is getting bigger, but I don't know. We've gone walking every now and then with Yvette and the dog. The weather has been so cool, one day it was even sprinkling, that was fresh.
Since I haven't posted any pics... here are all the ones i've taken:
Today I'm:
13 weeks 5 days
12.5 TP
Weight: 175.4 lbs




No comments:
Post a Comment