We told Yvette the same day we told my mom and sister that we were pregnant. She didn't say anything at first. But we both knew that she knew what that meant. There was a baby in mommy's belly. Ever since then she's only referenced the baby it or "the" baby. And only coaxed into answering if she wants a baby sister or brother.
Every night I had been asking her to kiss the baby good night. Until last night she hadn't. She had been telling me that I was squashing the baby, with my clothes that have been tightening. She finally bent over and kissed the top of my belly! It felt so good. I hope they grow up together as slow as possible! I'm sure they'll love each other like I love my sister.
Another thing!
I finally got my first doctors appointment! August 13th! With Dr. Rory Minck. I hope this doctor is the one. I am planning to give birth at Knapp Medical Center because it's close to home. Hence, I'd need a doctor who delivers here. I also don't want one with multiple doctors, a midwife would be fine as well.
And if you didn't know I'm going to go semi-organic with this pregnancy. I want my breast milk as well as everything the baby eats to be as organic as possible, with not much processed foods as possible. Of course the occasional burger or pizza would be fine with me! But i'll top that with a salad or fruit. YUMMm!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment